Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Kleenex Tissue Review (o^^o)

I received a Sample of Kleenex Tissue through Crowdtap and I am very pleased with this sampling. KLEENEX® Brand is not only known as a quality brand, but also as a well trusted brand. The facial tissue that Kleenex offers is top notch. And the box that the tissue now comes in has been revamped. Kleenex is continually reinventing itself and I am loving the new changes.

We all know and love the quality of tissue Kleenex has to offer. The tissue is very sturdy. You will not have little pieces of tissue all over your face. The tissue is very thick. This aspect is very optimal because no one likes to feel the wetness from blowing their nose on their hands, yuck(>_<). Also the softness of the tissue will not only make your nose happy but it will also keep you happy. Now that allergy season has begun, we all know what happens when you have to keep blowing your nose over and over again. You won't have a red nose using Kleenex tissue. The soothing moisturizer in the tissue will keep this from happening. Now, to the new design of the box.

There is no need to go out and buy a tissue box cover anymore. The new design of the box will have you gladly displaying your Kleenex tissue box. The color and pattern on the box that I received was very beautiful and eye-catching. I am loving the look of it being a designer tissue box. The new and improved Kleenex tissue box can be placed in any room and not take away from the decor.
I highly recommend going out to buy this product. You will not be disappointed 

(^_^) #KleenexBrandBelievers

Go to https://www.kleenex.com/EverydayTissue.aspx for more design options.

8 comments:

BCallahan said...

I love Crowdtap! :) They have some awesome missions sometimes and I usually win a few Amazon gift cards. We are huge Kleenex fans here too, my daughter keeps the smaller packs with her just about everywhere.

Masshole Mommy said...

I never leave home without Kleenex. I keep pocket packs in my purse & car and have boxes all over the house.

Unknown said...

Big crowdtap fan here as well. I love Kleenex. I always have some on me no matter where I go.

Mrs. Mashed Up said...

Sounds odd, but the outside of the box does matter. Unless you are sick at the moment, that box is going to sit out in the open. It becomes part of the decor for a time period.

Kori at Home said...

Kleenex is usually my go to and something that I try to have around at all times.

Tracy Snyder said...

We usually buy Kleenex too. Just sent several boxes to school with the kiddos. The box designs are getting better and more in style.

Unknown said...

We just bought several boxes of Kleenex. Some for school and some for the house and I love the new design on the box as well!

mail4rosey said...

I like that they're thick. I hate when they break apart, especially for the kids!