Friday, September 5, 2014

Skintimate New Mandarin Burst Shaving Gel Review! (O^^O)

Even though majority of people are getting ready for Autumn, Summer is still here. With a few more weeks of summer left, my legs will be enjoying their final days in the Sun. I was happy when I got selected to test out Skintimate New Mandarin Burst Shaving Gel through Crowdtap because my legs really needed a good shaving. Even though I got this product for FREE in return for my review, my opinion of this product is strictly my own.


Lets start off by talking about the design of/on the Can. Most people might think the Can design is not a major factor when considering a product, but it is. The design is what draws us to the product. The Skintimate Can is very long and sleek. I think this helps portray that you are getting a bonus of 20% More of the product. What the product is, is clearly stated & easy to read. The colors on the Can are very bright & eye-catching. I love the color scheme of this product.

Now Lets talk about the Shaving gel. Skintimate shaving gel is very thick which is a plus. I have used some shaving gel products that the gel came out in a watery form. Skintimate is the exact opposite. The gel is so thick that you can hover your hand over the Can and the shaving gel will not fall.


Once you start to rub in the gel over the area that you want to shave, the gel transforms into a thick & rich lather. You can also feel the moisturizing properties as you are rubbing in the gel. The lather is so thick & rich that even if you take a considerable time shaving one leg, the lather on the other leg will not dry up (I like to put shaving gel on both of my legs at the same time)

Skintimate shaving gel

Skintimate Shaving gel rubbed in
Also rubbing in the gel activates the scent of the shaving gel and it is very pleasing and exotic. The scent of this shaving gel smells like a hearty exotic fruit salad! Not only do I love the scent of this shaving gel, my kittens also love the scent too. The Mandarin, lime, & lemon scents really compliments each other



While I was shaving, my legs were continuously being moisturized. I did not feel any dryness while I was shaving or after I was finished shaving. My legs were very smooth once I finished shaving. I did the smooth test to test how smooth my legs really were. I rubbed my hands in the opposite direction that my leg hair grows and it was smooth sailing across the board! I did not feel one hair or stubble. My legs were able to get silky smooth and properly moisturized all by using Skintimate Mandarin Burst Shaving Gel. I would Highly Recommend using this product.
My Hairy Legs before I Shaved (><)

My Smooth Legs after I Shaved (^O^)
Have You Tried Skintimate  Mandarin Burst Shaving Gel?


#SkintimateHappyLegs #SamplingSkintimate 
Follow Me On Instagram \(^^)/

Follow Me On Twitter (o**o)

14 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

I have used skintimate for years and have always been really happy with it.

Stephanie - Couponing Momma said...

I love Skintimates, but haven't tried the Mandarin Burst. Guess a trip to CVS is in order :)

Lavende & Lemonade said...

How adorable that your kittens like the smell of your shaving gel! Cute :)

Simple Mama At Home said...

Skintimate is a wonderful brand of shaving cream and really does make skin smoother. I have not tried the mandarin burst and I am sure that it has a very nice scent.

loveforlacquer said...

Huge skintimate fan! I love the mandarin burst scent!

The AnnMarie John said...

I remember when I used to shave I used to love using Skintimate. I just love that they had so many different fragrant ones. I now wax so don't use them anymore but loved them when I did.

Unknown said...

I love Skintimate! It leaves your legs smooth and nice to the touch. I can't wait to try out this scent. I love there strawberry one.

Unknown said...

That sounds like such a lovely shaving gel! I'm certain I would love the smell!

Mrs. Mashed Up said...

I like Skintimate… and this scent sounds nice. I'll have to look for it in the store. It definitely makes a difference when you are shaving. I have to use it when I'm doing my legs.

Kori at Home said...

Before my skin decided no, I used to use Skintimate all the time. Love their product and this scent does sound nice.

Unknown said...

I do use skintimate from time to time when it's on sale. That scent sounds lovely.

Rich Mom, Rich Dad. Poor Mom, Poor Dad. said...

I've always liked Skintimate. The new scent sounds amazing!

Eliz Frank said...

It does look like it would smell wonderful on the body. I prefer creams because of my razor sensitivity.

Ashley Rios @Love.Marriage.Baby said...

Love this brand! Might have to give this scent a try!