Saturday, November 1, 2014

iGotTech Screen Review



 During the warmer months of the year, many people have a lot of traffic coming in and out of their homes. Be it from pets or family and friends. We try our best to make sure the screen doors are shut once people/ pets come in or leave, but sometimes the doors are left opened longer than we would like. When this happens it seems like every bug known to man wants to come inside and make themselves apart of the family. And just like some family members once they are in it is hard to get rid of them. A great way to fix this problem is by getting a screen door cover from iGotTech.



The iGotTech screen is made of quality material. The screen is primarily made up of mesh. The mesh itself is very sturdy and woven tightly to keep the smallest of bugs out. The magnets that run down the middle of the screen are powerful enough to ensure that the screen shuts back all the way without any help. Also Velcro is sewn around the
whole screen to make sure that there will be no gaps. This screen fits doors up to 34"x82".

Everything you need to install the screen with is given to you with your order. You get an roll of Velcro to attach the screen to your door and you get a set of nails to add extra support to your screen. Installing the door is extremely easy. Written instructions comes with your order and you can also go online to watch video tutorials on iGotTech YouTube Chanel. The instructions are very detailed yet simple to understand. The whole installation process should not take longer than 10 minutes.

I installed the screen by myself. I followed the but changed some to best fit my needs. I did not use the extra nails to support the screen while it is on my door because I plan on putting this screen on different doors in my house. Also I did not lay the screen on the floor because my kittens thought it was a new "play thing". I have been using the screen for awhile now and I am loving that it actually works. I have had no problems with the screen. The magnets work as they should and the mesh has kept the bugs out of my kitchen. It is very easy for people & pets to pass through the screen (with a slight push the magnets separate). I would highly recommend buying an iGotTech screen. I am very pleased with this product.







Also the screen is very easy to clean. All you have to do is spot treat the dirty areas with soap and water. And if the screen won't fit your door you will get a refund.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: