Thursday, November 6, 2014

Jiva Organics USDA Organic Nutmeg Review


Autumn is here and that means one thing and my household, Baking Baking Baking! Autumn is the perfect season to start baking up a storm. The weather is no longer supper hot. A nice chill has set in and the leaves are starting to fall all around us. Autumn is the start of making delicious comfort-foods. Majority of my favorite comfort-foods are Sweets. So when I received premium nutmeg powder to review, I was jumping for joy.

I love peach clobber. One of the main ingredients in peach clobber besides the peaches is nutmeg.  The generic nutmeg that I get from my local grocery store is not high quality, but it gets the job done. With me trying this Premium organic nutmeg powder, it has opened up my mind to how amazing my sweet dishes could actually be if I use quality products. If you ever used a low grade nutmeg powder and then you try this nutmeg powder, you will instantly tell the difference in quality.



This is real quality Nutmeg. I used this product (instead of my usual grocery store brand) to make a peach clobber and my family gabbled that peach clobber right up. It did not even last a day. If you love baking I would highly recommend buying this Nutmeg.
My family was kind enough to leave me a little

 One thing to note is that how the product is displayed is not what it actually looks like. From the display the bag appears to be resealable but the one that you will receive will not be resealable. Also the whole outer design of the bag is totally different (Picture Below).You still get the same amount that is listed (3.5 Ounces). The differences in the packaging did not bother me at all.
How the nutmeg is displayed on Amazon


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: