Monday, November 10, 2014

Oleavine Beauty Facial Sponge Review




For many of us cleaning our face is a daily and or nightly ritual. We have special soaps & cleaners we use depending on if it is morning or night. We also have different tools that we use to wash our face with be it a face towel, facial brush ,or facial sponge. I was a towel type of girl until I tried a Kojac facial sponge. My face loves this sponge and I will not be going back to using towels ever again.



The Oleavine beauty facial sponge is made of 100% natural Konjac fibers(a plant that is found throughout Asia). There are no colors, preservatives, or chemicals add to this sponge. Also this product is biodegradable.


This Konjac facial sponge gently cleanses, detoxifies,exfoliates, and refreshes your face.The Konjac sponge is infused with bamboo charcoal that contains carbons and minerals which will aid in purifying your skin, helping draw out excess oils and acne-causing bacteria, and will supply your skin with much need antioxidants. Also this sponge is naturally pH balanced.


Using this sponge is very simple. Soak or rinse the sponge in warm water to allow the sponge to soften (the sponge is hard in its dry state). Gently massage your face with the sponge. You can cleanse your face with just the sponge and/or you could use your favorite facial cleanser with it too. After using the sponge, rinse and squeeze out the water by pressing the sponge between your palms. DO NOT wring the sponge because you run the risk of damaging the fibers. Hang the sponge in a ventilated area to air dry.


I really love using this facial sponge because you can feel the sponge exfoliating your face. I have natural oily skin and I can visibly see and feel the sponge soaking up all of the bad oil that would cause me to have breakouts. Also the design of the sponge allows me to easily clean areas around my eyes and nose that I would have to manipulate a towel to get the same results.
If you are looking to update your beauty routine, I would highly recommend buying a Oleavine beauty facial sponge. This facial sponge is a high quality product and you will instantly see and feel results after your first use









I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: