Saturday, November 1, 2014

Sano Naturals Vitamin C Serum+ & Vitamin C Eye Gel+ Review


Taking care of your skin is a daily task. In order to have healthy looking and feeling skin you must take care of your self internally and externally. Taking care of your skin externally can become tricky if you live in a area that drastically changes each season. Because we can not control factors such as the sun, wind, and dirty particles  that can produce undesirable result, beauty products are a life and skin saver. Sano Naturals beauty products help protect your skin from everyday life.


Sano Naturals Vitamin C Serum+ comes in a dark colored blue glass bottle. it has a easy dispense cap which allows you to just the right amount of product you need. The product  has a very lite citrus smell.  The product itself is a clear liquid. When applied to the skin, the product will not leave any residue or harsh smell.
 You can easily apply the product to your face, neck and chest area daily. I applied this product to my neck area only because I was already using different products for my face and chest. It's states on the bottle "Use daily to promote smoother,brighter and firmer looking skin." I must say that my neck did start to become smoother and firmer. I used this product on the left side of my neck (to have a controlled area) and I could visibly see a difference from using this product.
Before
After

The Sano Naturals Vitamin C Eye Gel+ comes in a dark blue tinted plastic container.  The  product is gel-like and is a white color. The gel smells like cucumbers (the smell is very inviting). The gel can be applied around the eyes, forehead and cheek areas daily.

I used this gel on the outside of my left cheek area. The area in which the gel was applied became noticeable smoother when compared to the right side of my cheek. When I applied the gel to my skin, there was no lingering scent or residue. I seen result using both product a week and a half after I started to use them.  Also both the gel and vitamin c serum are safe to wear under makeup.
Sano Naturals Vitamin C Serum+ & Vitamin C Eye Gel+ are both quality products and I would highly recommend purchasing them both. Head over to Amazon to purchase yours today!

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: