Friday, December 26, 2014

Children’s Dimetapp Cold & Cough Review

Catching a Cold season is here and there are not too many things that can be done to stop it. You can eat healthy, drink 'power' smoothies, and sweat out impurities by exercising, but some how the common cold will find you and get you. The common cold really has a way of attaching itself to children and spreading like wildfire. No one likes to see their little one's sick. To help easy the symptoms of the common cold, Dimetapp Children's medicine is really effective and great for children.

I am so happy that I got to try the brand Dimetapp out free through Smiley360 because I would have never just picked up this brand up to help treat symptoms of a cold.  However, this product is truly a good quality medicine and I will be adding this brand to my 'go-to' list of medicines. Even-though I got to try this product out for free, my opinions are my own.

 Dimetapp Children's Cold & Cough is alcohol free. I really like this aspect because this product will not be 'putting the kids to sleep'. Dimetapp relieves symptoms of coughing, stuffy nose, itchy & watery eyes, runny nose, and sneezing. You can also benefit from using Dimetapp if you have hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies. The other uses for this product is helpful because seasonal allergies can but a damper on your mood even if you are not sick.

You can use this product if you are age 6 and over. With that being said, this product is great for adults too. The grape flavor is not artificial tasting and goes down smooth. Follow the direction on the product to take the correct dosage and you should see/ feel your symptoms  fading away. I would recommend using Dimetapp. I had no issues using this product and I am glad I got to try it.

No comments: