Monday, December 8, 2014

FoxBrim Pure Organic Argan Oil


Moisturizing with natural oils has been one of the most popular beauty trends of this year. Natural oils come in a variety of scents, textures, and consistencies. Besides natural oils moisturizing properties, they also have healing properties. You can use natural oils on your hair, skin, face, and nails. One natural oil that has been trending this year because of all its beauty benefits is Argan oil.


Foxbrim Argan oil is cold pressed and organic. The method of cold pressing allows the oil to retain all of its nutrient value while being extracted. Argan oil is not oily at all and will absorb quickly in the area that it is applied to. The scent of this oily is light and nutty. The scent does not linger and disappears in a few seconds after being applied . This Argan oil is organic and does not have any additives or preservatives. This product is not tested on animals and is recyclable.



The bottle that this Argan oil comes in is made of glass and is darkly colored to protect the integrity of the oil. Another great design of this bottle is the cap is also a pipette. This allows you to get the right amount of oil that you need without wasting any. The expiration date of this product is 24 months. You can find the expiration date can be found under the distributor information.

As Stated before you can use this product in your skin, hair, face, and nails. Argan oil can make your skin feel supple, hair soft and silky, face glow radiantly, and your nails stronger. The Directions on how to use this oil on those areas are clearly listed on the bottle. I used Foxbrim Argan oil on my nails and it is truly made my nails stronger. During winter my nails can and will break at any given moment. This is so frustrating because when one nail breaks, I have to cut all of my nails to the same length as the broken one. Since I have been using Foxbrim Argan oil on my nails, I have not had any breaking of chipping of my finger nails. Also this oil has given my nails a beauty natural shine.


I would highly recommend adding Foxbrim pure organic Argan oil to your beauty routine. This is a high quality product and you will not be disappointed. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: