Thursday, April 9, 2015

3/4 Liquid Diet Days: 1-2

My plan is to drink at least a gallon of water throughout the day( can easily be done since I have already been building up to this with drinking 10 8oz glasses of water a day) & take a laxative two times out of the week (to help with the 'cleaning out'). I'm trying to make my meal as simple and health-like as possible. Bake meals will be my new best-friend. I'm going to keep a day-to-day rundown I on everything that I consume, feel (psychically & emotionally), & 'expel'
Day 1:
Liquids consumed: 1 gallon of Water, 10 Fl Oz of Magnesium Citrate Saline Laxative Gallon of water consumed throughout the day. Laxative consumed in intervals of 2 hours; 3/4 was consumed in one sitting. 1/2 of the 1/4 that was left was consumed 2 hours after the 1st round & the last 1/2 was consumed 2 hours after the 2nd round. Food consumed: low fat peanut butter & Ritz crackers. Bowel movement was produced 4 hours later after taking the first dose (liquid/solid form) Mood: irritable, tired, hungry, some what light-headed Helpful mindset to have: Think positive thoughts, do not think about eating Keep your self busy: when I was just "relaxing" it seemed like time was at a standstill. However, once I started to occupy my time getting things done that I really needed to finish, it was time for me to call it a night Key notes: tell you loved ones that you are starting a liquid diet. When taking the laxative, it's best if you are at home for at least 2 days straight (you will be going to the bathroom A lot!). Don't over do it: pay attention to your body & adjust the amount of water & laxative intake to suit your body.

Quality Laxative, No Cramping / Pain, &Truly Works. $3.69 each
Day 2: Liquids consumed: 1 gallon of water 10 Fl Oz of Magnesium Citrate Saline Laxative Gallon of water consumed throughout the day. Laxative consumed in intervals of 2 hours; 1/2 consumed in 1 sitting & the next 1/2 2 hours later.

Food consumed: bake chicken, rice, iceberg lettuce 
Bowel movements being produced throughout the day. (In liquid/solid form) Mood: happy, clear-headed, not hungry, a little tired Helpful mindset: staying busy helped me get through the day. Thinking positive is also extremely helpful. Keynote: Drinking water helps a lot to produce a bowel movement.

Big Jug bought at Dollar Tree for $1

No comments: