Friday, April 17, 2015

3/4 Liquid Diet Days: 6-8

Day 6: Liquids consumed: 1 gallon of Water Gallon of water consumed throughout the day. Food Consumed: baked fish (tilapia), baked sweet potato, & iceberg lettuce. Took 3/4 laxative at 9 pm had bowel movement at 5 am (I was holding it in until I absolutely had to go) Mood: happy & tired Day 7: Today was a setback because I didn't eat as "healthy" as I possibly could. I had a pizza puff, fries, and chocolate chip cookies. I was not planing on having "cheat days" and I don't consider this a "cheat day". I just need to be more driven to stay on the path am traveling down. Liquids consumed: 1 gallon of Water Gallon of water consumed throughout the day. No Laxative consumed Solid bowel movement produced Mood: irritable & tired. ( eating what I did definitely did not help at all).
Day 8 Turkey tacos with cheddar cheese & spinach on a corn tortillas(2). Liquids consumed: 1 gallon of Water Gallon of water consumed throughout the day. No Laxative consumed Solid bowel movement produced Mood: happy & sleepy (my sleeping habits are still messed up)

No comments: