Thursday, July 7, 2016

Snack Time!

I received a sample product, but my opinions are my own. 


I enjoy snacking and I look forward to trying out different treats. I am trying to stay away from sugary/calorie loaded treats like cookies, doughnuts, and ice-cream. I know in moderation these snacks are not bad for you, but I lose self-control when it comes to eating those delicious sweet treats. Healthier snacks can really be hit or miss (more on the miss side) for me. So when I was presented with the opportunity to test out Yum Yum Fun! healthy snacks care package I was jumping for joy.





Yum Yum Fun! healthy snacks care package has a great variety of items, reasonably priced, and helped me discover some delicious snack options. 35 snacks come in this care package and I am happy with the overall variety and the duplicates. Since I like to snack daily, I like to flow between eating soft, crunchy, and chewy snacks. Also, someday's I crave salty savory treats, while other days I am looking for sweet treats. This box really covered all of the textures and flavors that normal snacks could come in. For $34.95 I think this box is totally worth it. Paying a dollar per snack really beats paying $10 for a box of snacks that taste horrible and will end up in the trash.



Many of the snacks were tasty and here are a few that I really liked and will be buying more of.
Annie's Organic Cheddar Bunnies  are super delicious. The cheddar flavor is high quality and satisfying. Also the little bunny shapes allows you to eat a lot without over snacking.




Nature alley Crunchy Oat's 'n Honey would make for a great on-the-go breakfast item. The sweetness is not overpowering (giving you a sugar rush) but it is enough to be satisfying. The crunch is perfect and the same consistency throughout the entire bar.


Figs may not be appealing to most, but I find them to be super delicious. Nature's Bakery Fig Bar can make for a great breakfast item or a late night treat. The raspberry filling has a nice balance of tart and sweetness. The breading was not too thick and had a nice buttery taste to it.

If you are looking for a great way to tryout snacks before you buy them I would highly recommend giving Yum Yum Fun! Healthy Snacks Care Package a try!

#yumyumfun

No comments: