Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Carrot Seed Oil to the Rescue


I received a sample product, but my opinions are my own. 

Essential oils are vast in variety and in the beneficial properties that they possess. These oils can be used topically, ingested (if stated), and used for aromatherapy. Each method of use has its own benefits and convenience. I have been using essential oils for a few years now and I am still trying out new assortments of oils. Botanical Beauty Carrot Seed Oil is an all-around winner.








Botanical Beauty Carrot Seed Oil helps moisture, soothe, and heal  the bod externally and internally. Carrot seed oil is a natural detoxifier, tonic, and antioxidant. These properties will leave your skin feeling and looking more youthful, radiant, and moisturized. If you enjoy aromatherapy (like me) carrot seed oil helps relieve anxiety, stress, and helps respiratory functions. If you are worried that your room, house, or office space will smell like carrots, you have nothing to worry about. This oil has a light earthy scent to it and it does not linger. Another awesome attribute of this oil is that it is an antiseptic. I am all about finding natural ways to heal cuts, rashes, & bruises; and I can now add carrot seed oil to my arsenal.




When I have crochet braids in my hair I like to apply oil directly to my scalp so it can penetrate my actual hair that is braided, even down to the root. I wanted to see how my hair would respond to me using carrot seed oil, so I made my own simple hair oil concoction.  I used a mixture of natural oils (bought premade ) that I already use and added a few drops of carrot seed oil to it. I recommend starting of with a few drops and working your way up to more. I say this because my hair does not agree with some essential oils and I had to find that out the hard way. I will gradually add more and more drops once my hair gets accustom to me using carrot seed oil.

Oils I normally use 


I apply the mixture of oil to the parted sections all over my head. My scalp did not have a negative reaction to the carrot seed oil (which is a major plus). My hair looked and felt adequately moisturized and stayed moisturized for days. I also applied the carrot seed oil directly to my skin (hands) without diluting it and it soothed the itchy feeling I had instantly.
Hair still needs nourishment even while braided 

My first time ever using carrot seed oil was testing out Botanical Beauty Carrot Seed Oil and I am happy with my results. My hair is really receptive to carrot seed oil and my skin loves it too. Seeing and feeling the benefits of this oil in such a short period of time has made me a big fan of carrot seed oil. If you are new to the world of essential oils the amazing properties that this oil has definitely make it worth trying.
#bbeautyoils

No comments: