Sunday, December 8, 2019

Do Hair Regrowth Serums Work? ( Bella Chauni)

If you are a wild sleeper like me, when you wake up your bonnet or scarf may be halfway across the room. Because of this, the hair near my neck is having a hard time growing. I know that I should invest in a silk or satin pillowcase, but I’m having a hard time finding one that works best for me.  Until I find a pillowcase, I will be using Bella Chauni  100% All Natural Hair Growth Serum.




Bella Chauni  100% All Natural Hair Growth Serum is made from simple ingredients: Castor Oil and Mango Oil. This serum is thick, which is great for coating and penetrating the scalp. Also, it has an amazing scent which allows you to use it anytime of the day.



Castor oil and mango oil have amazing benefits.  Castor oil has antibacterial properties and beneficial acids that promote hair growth. Mango oil is a great moisturizer and contains vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids that the hair needs to thrive.

I’ve been using this serum as the directions say and I believe that it is actually working for me. The first picture (yellow shirt) was taken November 5th, 2019 and the second picture (pink shirt) is December 7th, 2029. At first I could not put that section of hair into a twist, but now I can incorporate it into a twist.



No comments: