Monday, August 12, 2019

IHOP New Buttermilk Crispy Chicken!

Breakfast is one of my favorite meals and I love being able to enjoy it anytime of the day. One place that hasn’t disappointed me yet is IHOP. No matter the time off day, the food is always fresh, made to order, and satisfying! So when I saw the commercial for IHOP’s new Buttermilk Crispy Chicken, I had to try it.





For the breakfast menu, the new Buttermilk Crispy Chicken has 4 different pairing options: Crispy Chicken Breakfast Combo, Signature Chicken & Bacon Cheddar Waffles, Chicken & Pancakes, And Chicken & Waffles.  These combo sets range in price from $7-$12.  Which is a very reasonable price for the amount of food you will be getting. Each set comes with a full description of what comes with it.



I chose the Pancake & Chicken combo set. I was craving the buttermilk pancakes, so this was the perfect set for me. I received 3 buttermilk pancakes, 4 chicken tenders, and honey mustard & ranch dipping sauce. All of my food was absolutely delicious. IHOP pancakes are always good, so there was no question about that. The chicken tenders were amazing! The breading was flavorful and light. The white meat was juicy and tender. And 4 chicken tenders made for a nice amount of protein.




I would highly recommend trying out IHOP’s New Buttermilk Crispy Chicken!

No comments: