Monday, August 12, 2019

Snack Healthy with Brandless

Healthy snacks can be super delicious, satisfying, and affordable. There are so many different varieties to choose from and Brandless has a large selection  of healthy snacks starting at just $3 to choose from. The Roasted Green Peas are such a unique and tasty snack. It’s like you’re eating mini potato chips.




Brandless Roasted Green Peas is the perfect snack for work, on-the-go, or just relaxing at home. These pea are bite size, zero mess, and comes inside a resealable bag. I love how the peas are lightly salted, which helps balance the earthy flavors. The crispness mimics my favorite brand of potato chips. Also, what is so awesome is it only has three ingredients: Roasted Green Peas, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, and Salt!




If you follow any particular diet or have allergies, this snack is Gluten Free and Tree Nut & Peanut Free. It’s is vegan and contains No GMO’s. One severing is 1/3 cup and it’s only 110 calories! Also each serving has 5 grams of fiber which is amazing! I am all for snacks that help keep me regular.



If you are looking for more healthy snacks, head over to Brandless to check out all they have to offer!


I received a sample product, but my opinions are my own.

No comments: