Sunday, May 10, 2015

3/4 Liquid Diet Days: 9-12

Day 9: Liquids consumed: 1 gallon of Water Gallon of water consumed throughout the day. Cesar Chicken Salad, ritz crackers & peanut butter No Laxative consumed Solid bowel movement produced Mood: happy & sleepy (my sleeping habits are still messed up) Day: 10 Liquids consumed: 1/2 gallon of Water water consumed throughout the day.(wasn't feeling 'thirsty') Food: Turkey tacos with cheddar cheese & spinach on a corn tortillas(2). No Laxative consumed Solid bowel movement produced Mood: happy & sleepy (my sleeping habits are still messed up) Day:11 1/2 gallon of Water water consumed throughout the day.(wasn't feeling 'thirsty') Food consumed: vegetable medley, bake chicken, rice, ritz crackers and peanut butter No Laxative consumed No bowel movement produced Mood: happy & sleepy (my sleeping habits are still messed up) Keynote: I'm not feeling hungry and because of this I can't make myself drink a full gallon of water (if I tried, I would make myself sick). Day 12: 1/2 gallon of Water water consumed throughout the day.(wasn't feeling 'thirsty') Food consumed: vegetable medley, bake chicken, rice, ritz crackers and peanut butter No Laxative consumed Solid bowel movement produced Mood: happy, sleepy (my sleeping habits are still messed up), & slight headache Keynote: I'm not feeling hungry and because of this I can't make myself drink a full gallon of water (if I tried, I would make myself sick).

No comments: