Sunday, May 10, 2015

3/4 Liquid Diet Days:17-21

Day:17 6- 8oz glasses of water consumed Laxative consumed at 1 am Bowel movements produced throughout the day. Food consumed: bowl of turkey chili, Apple pie Key note: I have to get back on track to drinking a gallon of water a day. Day 18: 8- 8oz glasses of water consumed Bowel movements produced Food consumed: bowl of turkey chili piece of pound cake. Key note: I have significantly cut sweets out of my diet. I still have cravings & I'm trying to stop eating sweets altogether until I reach my goals. Day 19: 10- 8oz glasses of water consumed Bowel movement produced Food consumed: bowl of turkey chili piece of pound cake Mood: Happy, Tired (sleeping pattern still messed up) Day 20: 8 - 8oz glasses of water Bowel movement produced Food consumed: vegetable medley, bake chicken, rice, ritz crackers and peanut butter Mood: happy, sleepy, & energetic. Day 21: 8 - 8oz glasses of water Food consumed: vegetable medley, bake chicken, rice, ritz crackers and peanut butter No bowel movement Mood: happy & tired

No comments: